TERMS & CONDITIONS
Use of Website
When using this website (https://www.jennypowis.com) you accept and agree to the terms laid out in the Terms and Conditions covered herein. If you disagree with any parts of these Terms and Conditions, please do not use this website.
The term ‘Jenny Powis Photography’ or ‘me’ or ‘I’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of this website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- We do not warrant that the website will be available at all times, error free or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive. We shall not be liable for direct loss, incidental or consequential damages or expenses either for use of the website or unavailability of the website. This includes, but is not limited to, damage to property, lost income, profits, economic or commercial losses and third parties claims.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of South Africa.
Unless otherwise stated all web content and images on this website are copyright, Jenny Powis Photography, and may not be copied, changed, redistributed or reproduced in any form without the written prior permission of the copyright holder.
Any reproduction, modification, publication, transmission, transfer, sale, distribution, display or exploitation of the images, in any form or by any means, or its storage in a retrieval system, whether in whole or in part, without the express written permission of Jenny Powis Photography is prohibited.
Unauthorised use will be treated as breach of copyright and legal action may be pursued.
Ordering & Payment
All wall art is made to order and therefore considered a custom-made product. Therefore no returns will be processed unless damaged or defective.
Orders will be processed as soon as payment has been received by Jenny Powis Photography. Production times may vary, and will be communicated to you via phone or email. I aim to deliver or dispatch your order within 3 working days after printing.
If an order for a product has been placed and already printed it is not possible to process a cancellation.